Academics, practitioners, and PhD students who are interested in current research and information covering the broad spectrum of industrial economics & industrial organization are invited to join the European Association for Research in Industrial Economics (EARIE).
EARIE Members benefit from:
- the opportunity to take part in their professional association and field(s) of research by submitting papers to and attending EARIE Annual Conferences in a variety of interesting European locations;
- belonging to an international network of academic and professional economists with a common interest in this specialized field;
- receiving and posting announcements of interest to the EARIE community, including access to the EARIE Online JobMarket (for job seekers and employers alike);
- voting on decisions pertaining to the Association at the annual General Assembly and standing for election to the Executive Committee (or nominating suitable potential candidates) by participating in online elections;
- reduced member rates on optional personal subscriptions to the International Journal of Industrial Organization (IJIO) and occasional targeted publisher promotions.
ATTENTION! All delegates participating in the EARIE Annual Conference are expected to be current members. Note that the conference registration fee includes EARIE membership for the following calendar year only – so if you missed the last conference, don't forget to renew online...
► Click here to apply for EARIE membership or renew online!
For many years, EARIE membership included a personal annual subscription to the International Journal of Industrial Organization (IJIO). In response to the growing demand by members for lower annual dues, the EARIE membership fee was reduced substantially; however, the personal subscription to the journal is no longer included as part of the membership package (but is offered separately by the publisher at a reduced rate for EARIE member subscribers).
- The annual EARIE membership fee is €40 (21% VAT inclusive) per calendar year (January 1–December 31) regardless of when you join or renew. Use the link above to access the online EARIE membership application form (new memberships and renewals). The preferred payment method is online by credit card (details provided on the form). Your EARIE membership is activated once the payment has been processed – as confirmed by an electronic annual membership card and an invoice / payment receipt that are automatically delivered to your e-mail address (as per your EARIE/EIASM profile).
- Individual subscriptions to IJIO are optional for EARIE members – to be applied for directly via the publisher's website, Elsevier. In addition to the printed version, IJIO subscriptions include online access to all material published in the journal since 1995.
- As of 2012, EARIE has a Belgian VAT number: # BE 0423.828.632. Note that you can also have your VAT number automatically appear on system-generated invoices sent to you by first completing this field in your EARIE/EIASM profile. Visit the EIASM home page at www.eiasm.org and click on the red My Profile button (top right corner) – then select the menu item Consult / change my profile to log in with your e-mail & password...
??? For inquiries about EARIE, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com. For personal assistance, do not hesitate to Contact EARIE...